Relationship Lifeline – Couples Therapy Group
New Online Couples Therapy Group
Begins Week Of August 31, 2020
Relationship Lifeline, an online couples therapy group, offers a safe place to listen and learn from others, share about the stress in your life, and receive feedback, guidance, and education from experienced counselors. It normalizes the difficulties in our lives when we realize others experience the same struggles we do. When you feel supported, you can begin to heal yourself and your relationships.
You feel worn out. It’s the same arguments over and over again. You’re tired and stressed wondering if your relationship can survive. Day to day life is becoming unmanageable. Your relationship is suffering and instead of turning toward your partner – you turn away. The difficult conversations you know need to happen keep getting assigned to tomorrow’s to-do list.
So many couples face this same cycle every day. Without help and support, your relationship becomes more and more at risk. There’s hope! Your relationship CAN survive and even THRIVE!
What you’ll learn:
- To have healthy and constructive DIFFICULT conversations – yes – the ones about: money, sex (or lack thereof), work schedules, who’s not pulling their weight with household responsibilities, annoying in-laws with no boundaries, parenting…the list goes on!
- To laugh again – together.
- That you’re not alone – so many couples are going through the same things and it helps to talk about it in a setting with professional counselors where the conversations are guided and mediated in a way that serves everyone involved.
- To fight less; and learn rules for fighting fairly when you do have an argument.
- To stop keeping score and begin work as a team.
- To appreciate each other’s strengths and remember the reasons you fell in love in the first place.